CAN WE ORDER FROM DELHI DUTY FREE WEBSITE?
Yes, you can. We call the service ‘Click & Collect’ - it’s the is the easiest & convenient way to shop duty-free. Order form our website from the comfort of your home, enjoy best possible discounts and collect your package when you fly.
HOW CAN I BUY FROM DELHI DUTY FREE?
Delhi Duty Free is located at the Terminal-3, IGI Airport New Delhi, India. You (International travelers) can buy from our shops only if you are traveling through this airport and holding a valid international flight boarding card and passport.
I AM TRAVELLING ON A DOMESTIC FLIGHT. CAN I BUY FROM DELHI DUTY FREE?
Unfortunately no. Indian customs regulations permit only international flight passengers to buy from the Duty Free shop. As per Customs regulations, only passengers who have an international boarding pass and a valid passport are eligible to shop Duty Free.
DO YOU SELL ELECTRONICS IN YOUR DUTY FREE SHOP?
We do not sell electronic items like TV, cameras, phones. We only deal in Perfume & Cosmetics, Liquor, Confectionery, Tobacco, Fashion products and Destination goods.
HOW MUCH IS SAVED AT DELHI DUTY FREE?
Your savings can be anywhere between 20% - 160% or more, depending on the product, brand, and any special promotions we offer. T&C Apply.
WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT IN CASE OF ANY QUERY OR COMPLAINT?
You may call our customer care team on +91-8100000888 from 9:30 AM to 5:30PM from Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. You can also write to us with your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.delhidutyfree.co.in/contact.
HOW LONG DO THE REFUND PROCEDURES TAKE?
The refund procedures take 20 working days to be processed from the time refund details are shared, once the same is requested from the support team post-investigation.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY?
The exchange/Return facility has been resumed due to the situation getting back to normal. Hence, The Return/Exchange is only applicable within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Please refer to Return and exchange policy:
1. We have a standard 60-day Return and Exchange policy under which the product can be exchanged on your next international Trip from the same shop you purchased the product.
2. The return/ exchange is only applicable if the product has a manufacturing defect or received a damaged product from the manufacturer. On the basis of internal approval, the decision would be taken. (if the passenger claim is genuine)
3. If the product has been purchased from our shops at departures, then the exchange will take place at the Departures shop and if the product has been purchased from our Arrivals shops, then the exchange will take place at our arrival shops.
4. If you are not traveling but your known is then share the product along with the bill copy for him to exchange on your behalf. Please inform to support team of their details.
5. Please note the Product should be in the original packing, unopened & unused with the Bill copy for exchange. If it is found to be opened & used, we cannot take it as a return.
6. Once confirmed by the concerned team that the product is unused, You can exchange a product of a similar value. If the price is more, then you can pay the balance amount and purchase the product.
7 This is only for a one-time exchange/return that we have facilitated owing to customer experience.
8. Please confirm your travel date 10 days before to align the staff to the support team.
For any other concerns related to the return/exchange, please write to us at: email@example.com within 60 days of your purchase. Post 60 days we would not be able to facilitate return or exchange requests.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I MISS TO COLLECT MY ORDER?
If you missed collecting your order from the shop floor, kindly contact our support team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.delhidutyfree.co.in/contact
to assist you further with refund or collection. In the case of Order collection, you need to inform the Support team, 7 days in advance if you are travelling abroad next.
DOES DELHI DUTY FREE HAVE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE?
No, we do not provide delivery services. As per the Indian Customs regulations, only international travelling passengers with a valid boarding pass and passport are eligible to shop from Delhi Duty Free.
CAN I PICKUP THE PRODUCTS THAT I ORDERED ON THE WEBSITE FROM THE AIRPORT?
We do not have a pick-up facility. This is in accordance with the Indian Customs regulations. All items booked through the website have to be collected in-person. The customer needs to be travelling internationally with a valid international flight boarding pass and passport for successful collection of the order.
IF I DO NOT FIND THE PRODUCT AT WEBSITE, DOES THAT MEANS DELHI DUTY FREE DOES NOT STOCK THAT PRODUCT?
Delhi duty free sells a wide range of Liquor, Confectionery, Perfume, Cosmetics, Watches, Tobacco & Fashion. But we only showcase just a part of it on the website. If you're unable to find the product you're looking for on searching on our website, please feel free to enquire at: email@example.com - about the product you wish to purchase.
This is our endeavor to encourage the responsible display of information only to passengers traveling out of the international airport. This is also due to certain applicable laws.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I NEED ANY ASSISTANCE ABOUT SHOPPING, PRICES, COUNTRY CUSTOM ALLOWANCE, REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR FAULTY PRODUCT?
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8100000888. We would be eager to assist you. Also for knowing about allowances you can visit: http://www.delhidutyfree.co.in/allowance.
WHICH ALL CURRENCIES DO YOU ACCEPT?
|United Arab Dirhams
|Hong Kong Dollar
||New Zealand Dollar
ARE THERE RESTRICTIONS ON THE AMOUNT I CAN BUY?
We request all passengers to check the allowances for the countries they are traveling to, for both transit and destination country. You may check the allowance details for India and other countries at https://www.delhidutyfree.co.in/allowance.
WHAT ARE THE ALLOWANCES FOR ARRIVALS IN INDIA?
Allowances when you are arriving to India:
100 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 125g of tobacco.
2 liter of alcoholic liquor or wine.
Total Value Duty Free Purchases cannot exceed Rs 50,000.
Create New Account