Create New Account
We're Sorry !
You must be 25 years of age or older to enter this site.
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt. Ltd. (DDFS) is a joint venture company between DIAL (Delhi International Airport Limited), Yalorvin Limited a subsidiary of Aer Rianta International CPT. (ARI) and GMR Airports Limited. Our Company’s flagship store is located at Delhi International Airport Terminal -3. Launched in July 2010, our company has stores with an aggregate retail area of 4,135 square meters, Our stores offer categories such as liquor, tobacco products, toiletries & cosmetics, food & confectionery, apparel, watches, jewellery and other products, including souvenirs.
A Timeline of Milestones
On 7th July 2010 India’s largest Duty-Free operator came into existence with the purpose
of creating an outstanding shopping experience for customers every time.
- Started operations with the largest collection of single malts in India;
- First Duty-Free operator to start 60 days return policy
- Exclusive cigars like Punch Platino India Edition were part of our travel retail exclusive portfolio
- Launched Boss, Montblanc, MCM, Samsonite Black and Swarovski Stores.’
- Mercedes Benz C-Class lucky draw- First of its kind promotion for Indian travelers.
- 2011 saw the success of ‘Beauty Festival’ campaign, leading international cosmetic brands like Clarins, Shiseido, Yves Saint Laurent, Lancome, L’Oréal, Christian Dior, Bulgari etc were part of it.
- Launched BMW Mini Cooper mega promotion campaign called ‘Where’s your Mini?’
- Launched BWM X1 mega promotion
- Won The Moodies for World’s Best Facebook Page in the travel-retail category.
- Electronic category debuts at Delhi Duty Free
- We enjoyed the Largest Facebook fan base amongst Duty Free operators in the region, thanks to Mr. Vir Sanghvi for guest editorial posts and live video interactions with our customers.
- Won Frontier Awards 2013 for Digital innovation of The Year for the campaign “World Traveler Contest”.
- Announced our project of walk-through stores at Terminal-3.
- Partnered with IPL cricket team – Delhi Daredevil.
- June of 2014 witnessed our record monthly sale.
- By this time we had the largest collection of white and dark spirits in India.
- Added Travel Retail exclusives CK2 and Johnnie Walker Blue Label Cities range.
- Needless to say this year we had broken on the previous sales records
- Won Asia Pacific HRM Congress Awards 2016 for Best Practices for Talent Management.
- Launched First ever ‘Malt Festival’ for our liquor enthusiast.
- Introduced Rampur Single Malt to Travelers
- Won Travel + Leisure India & South Asia Magazine award for Best Duty Free Shopping experience.
- June of 2017 witnessed the highest ever monthly record sales.
- Launched Jack Daniel’s personalized collection of its Single Barrel.
- Post Customs ruling, we were first to migrate from USD to Indian Rupees for pricing and billing.
- Won ‘Outlet of the Year’ award from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Launched first ever walk-through store at Arrivals in India.
- Launched best-in-class – New Walk-Through stores at Departures.
- First and only duty free operator to win 4 or more ‘The Moodies’ digital awards in single year, these were for Best Facebook, Best Twitter, Best Website and Best use of social and Digital media respectively.
- Needless to say we had broken on the previous sales records in year 2019
- Post lockdown, launched ‘Click & Collect’- A service that allows international passengers to book products online and collect them from the store on the day of their travel.
- Won the prestigious Frontier award for the category ‘Airport Retailer of the Year 2020’.
- Following best practices and all recommended safety measure inside our stores during COVID-19.
Create an outstanding shopping experience every time
We will Deliver the best shopping experiences for our customers and value for our partners